30 DAY FAT-LOSS CHALLENGE TIMEEE!
It was a very cold winter, and, should you feel like you have a little extra blubber to lose, we have just the answer. We are also going to be providing you with all the tools and benchmarks to ensure success. Here’s the scoop:
1. Kickoff Meeting on Sunday MAY 25th at 9:30am. We will discuss specifics of the challenge and offer tips for success.
2. From Tuesday the 27th thru Friday the 30th, all participants must meet with Katie B to be measured (using a bodyfat skinfold caliper) and to discuss nutrition plans for the challenge.
3. Challenge officially begins on Monday, June 2nd, and ends on Monday, June 30th.
4. Cost is $30 (just about a buck/day) to participate, and the winner (highest %BF lost, NOT body weight) will receive a free month of membership!
5. This is not a Paleo/Advocare challenge, but you are welcome to use either/both. Visit www.paleopowermeals.com for easy and delicious Paleo meals, and ask Chris for any Advocare needs.
6. For that extra boost, we will ask that all participants come in for a WOD at least four times a week throughout the challenge. Additionally, Katie will be running “Endurance WODs” during Open Gym every Sunday (9am).
7. On June 15th (Father’s Day!), CrossFit Route 1 will be participating in the Melrose Fire 5k and Kids’ Fun Run, and we ask that all Fat-Loss Challenge participants join us (any other members as well). We will have two teams again Team Riz and Team K-BO.
That’s it for now! See Katie with any questions, and we can’t wait to see you all at the Kickoff Meeting on the 25th.
8burpees/12 air squats x2
pull-ups: 5x5 strict
ring dips: 3x8
ring rows: 5x15
15 push ups
15 box jumps (30/24)games standard
15 unbroken rkbs (70/53)
8 box jumps (24/20)feet on box
8 rkbs (53/35)